How Much Do Christmas Light Installers Charge?
On average, Christmas light installers charge between $2.29 and $4.06 per linear foot.
Most people can expect to spend between $171 and $304 to have 75 linear feet of Christmas lights installed.
| Free Quotes from Christmas Light Installers »
|Christmas Light Installation Cost Estimates
||$3.49 - $4.97 per ft
||$4.46 - $6.35 per ft
||$2.70 - $3.84 per ft
||$3.43 - $4.88 per ft
||$2.28 - $3.25 per ft
|Little Rock, AR
||$2.37 - $3.37 per ft
||$2.50 - $3.57 per ft
||$2.55 - $3.63 per ft
||$3.12 - $4.44 per ft
||$2.22 - $3.16 per ft
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee these prices. Each job is priced differently. If you’re interested in getting a quote for your project, use our free matching service to get quotes from local Christmas light installers. Comparing multiple quotes can help you choose the best contractor for your project.
Don’t see estimates for your town?
Simply enter your zip code into our cost report and find estimated installation costs near you!
Why do prices vary so much?
Christmas light installation prices can vary greatly from city to city. In addition to your location, there are several other factors that may have an impact on the cost of your project. Here are some important questions to ask yourself before you get started:
Free Quotes from Christmas Light Installers »
- Who is supplying the lights? You or the installer?
- What type of light will be installed? More energy-efficient LED or traditional incandescent bulbs?
- Will burnt out bulbs be replaced?
- What types of hangers or clips will be used to hang the lights?
- Where would you like the lights installed? Along the roof line? Over bushes and trees? On the front porch?
- Would you like any other decorations hung and/or installed?
- How steep is your roof? Are there any unique features of your home that may complicate the installation process?
- Will the lights be put on a timer?
- Will my electrical bill be more expensive?
- Do I keep the lights or can the installer pack them up and store them for me?
- Have you waited until the last minute? Save money by scheduling early! Many of our pros recommend finding an installer as early as August or September.
- Is removal included? Will the contractor return to your home after the holidays to take down the lights?